Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 103: I'm all Ears

So, I received a suggestion from a co-worker/friend on facebook that I should keep a food journal. And trust me, I take what you say to heart.  I have done food journaling from time to time, but I usually slack of due to forgetting the journal here, there, and everywhere. Well, I decided that I would try it again. But this time I will do it via blogger.com. I have set up a new blog, but I will use it simply as a link on my current blog to view my food journal. So, I'm not quite finished with the connection. But once I'm finished, I'll be able to text my meals to blogger and have them posted. How easy is that, right? Then you can view what I'm eating. No more dirty little dessert secrets. I'm putting it all out there. Keep it out tomorrow and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment