Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 74: Sneak Peek

So, today was the first time in FOREVER that I've been to zumba... and I didn't realize until today that there are still some people (like my mom) who don't even know what zumba is... so for all of you who don't know, here's about a 20 second sneak peek into the latin/hiphop world of zumba. Hopefully next time I can get to class early and you'll get to see what at least one whole song worth of zumba looks like. It's upbeat, fun, and a definate workout. Zumba classes are offered here at the local Y and some other community centers. Danielle even told me that Zumba has spread like wild fire in Korea with wall to wall classes and Zumba parties. So, if you haven't tried it, it's worth a look. And trust me, you might get hooked.
P.S. This whole camcorder thing is going to have me wearing makeup more often. Please excuse the washed out look... I'll do better next time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment