Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 80: Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome

"Improvise, Adapt, and Overcome" is a saying that has been used by the fire fighters, law enforcement, and military for years. And it's all about making it happen no matter what. We all do it every day at home, at work, with friends and family.
Well, today, I was supposed to go for a morning walk with one of my friends, but she ended up under the weather. Well, I decided that getting out early that morning just wasn't for me and before you know it the day had almost pasted me by. I looked up and it was 5pm. Knowing that not working out was NOT an option, I got out doors with my boys.  We went outside and raced on the scooters. Then we jumped on the trampoline and played Ninja Turtles. It was fun. I had more QT with my little ones AND I got my fit on. It was all about improvising today. Plan A went out the window, but Plan B took it's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment