Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 77: Two is company, Three is... even better

So, today it was off to the Riverwalk. I honestly didn't know what to expect in the way of company. I was pleasantly surprised to see Dixie walking on the curb in the parking lot. And an even bigger surprise was that Shonda was waiting for us about half way up on the bridge. We had a great walk, some good laughs, and the weather was wonderful. You couldn't have asked for a better day. My only regret was that I did not bring my walk, which doubles as a pedometer and calorie counter. So, I don't know how far I walked today. But that doesn't matter. Getting out and getting moving is what counts. And today... I did that and loved every minute of it.

Shonda and Dixie were excellent company.

 
Look at the beautiful background.

No comments:

Post a Comment