Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 100: State of the Union... that is my mid section

Well, seeing as I am 100 days in, I figure I should take a look back to see what has happened and where I am.

What I Have Accomplished
When I started this blog on January 17th I weighed 190 lbs. At my last weigh-in i was down to 181.6. Now granted people... I did not post my weigh-in from Monday (being under the weather definately took it's toll). But that's a loss of 8.4 lbs. Now I have not met my goal of losing 4 lbs per month, still it's actually round 3 lbs per month. Not bad.

I did do my 5k just last Saturday. And I plan on doing another before July.

What I Have Yet to Do:
I have not yet embraced the whole food concept. I want to. But the processed stuff is so easy. I believe I'll have to tackle this one once school lets out. Goal start date 5-25-11

I also have not signed up for bootcamp yet. I tried to. But they had already closed the session. Still I also said this one was better to wait on. I had to let it warm up and it will be better if I don't have to get to work right after a 5:00-6:30 class. :o)

Now I know what the president feels like. You make all of these promises and some of them fall through. But fortunately for me, I have a team of fabulous women on my side that don't beat me up or defect when things don't go as planned. I am so motiviated by all of the kind words, successes, and absolute positivity.

And ladies, I am already running for re-election as your President of Blog. :o) So, I'm asking that you do not hold anything that I said during my original campaign against me.AND I am changing my motto from "Yes we can" to "Be Patient"

No comments:

Post a Comment