Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 78: T-Ball is Exercise

Today I went walking the track at Henry Brigham. I always have the kids with me when I go there because the track goes around the playground. It's easy for me to keep eyes on while I get my fit on. Still I always end up stopping short of my planned workout so I can spend some QUALITY time with the little one running at my heels. So, I ended up stopping after almost 2 miles to play T-Ball with my little men (The young ladies were too busy socializing). I mean, you would think T-Ball with a 3 and 5 year old would be pretty laid back. But nooo... AJ hits line drives and home runs all day long, so I'm a running deep. X on the other hand "bunts" the ball and I end up running up to get it. I was exhausted before we even got started. So... workout... YES! Plus, I checked the Spring Break quality time box. I love killing 2 birds with one stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment