Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 96: The 5K

So, it's official. I've done my first official 5k. Now by official, I mean, because 1) I wanted to do it. It wasn't while I was in the military. 2) I registered, signed in, and and completed it at an official event. Granted I've probably walked that far before. But this was real. I was out there with alot of other people with the same goal in mind... the finish line. So, that's one goal off make 2011 List. Well, I don't know if I can exactly take it off. I actually need to adjust it, because my next 5k will be a run. I'll keep you posted on that as soon as I can find an upcoming on in the area.
Here's me just starting out on the trail.
Here's Olmstead Lake. It was beautiful and cool.
All of the other walkers out on the trail.
My first official T-shirt. I look forward to many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment