Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 104: You make me do better

Well folks, I have posts all of my meals for today and I must say, Not bad. Honestly, everytime I got ready to eat something I said to myself, I have to post this on my blog. So, that thought kept me from eating the cinnamon roll and having a glass of chocovino. I mean, there will be times when I wont be perfect. But trust me, I couldn't bring myself the sit down and type a binge. I'd be like... Gina's going to read this, and my co-workers and friends. It helps to hold me accountable. And the best part is, it's easy. I just text my meals from my phone to blogger. So I can do it on my lunch break or while I'm out to dinner.
And Darrisaw reminded me that we have a white party coming up and I must look my absolute best. So we are going to up or vegetable intake and be faithful with the food journal, for at least the next 3 weeks.
Feel free to check out what I'm eating and make any suggestions you think will help. Live long and Prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment