Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Let's play Catchup...

So, I know it's been a while since I posted, but it doesn't mean I haven't been getting my groove back. It just means I've been slack on the blogging thing and for that, I apologize.  I can definately recall events as far back as Thursday. On Thursday I went walking with TK. Then on Friday I went to the gym in Wrens with Shonda where we did weight machines, the elliptical, and a little bit of step. Saturday I went talking with TK. And on Sunday I went to church... House cleaning was my official workout for the day. Monday I went to the gym with Shonda to do a Zumba class. And tonight was a toning class with Shonda. I'm scheduled to go to the gym with a friend at 4:30 and them I'm to hit the gym again at 7:30 with Shonda for cardio dance. I told Shonda that I had to adjust my weight by my birthday goal because I've been sitting at this weight for a while now. So, since my birthday is July 14th, my goal is to lose 12 lbs by my birthday. Totally reasonable if I keep my butt in gear. I'm excited and Shoda wont let me forget. I think I need to take a page out of the biggest loser book and write it on my arm. Let's see, when I weight the other morning I was at 183. So that would put me at 171. I like that. I wasn't that small while I was in the military. So, if you see me, online or in person, please encourage me. Send up prayers and join me in this. I want to be better and healthier. I want that for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment