Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 37: Get back!

Okay folks... So, I've kinda been laying low. This weekend was a real family oriented weekend (which was nice). But now I have to get back... "Get back to what?" you might ask. Wanna hear it, here it goes:

Get Back To...

1. Reading motivational material. I read my last issue of Shape magizine in the 1st week and I was without until today.

2. Watching my Biggest Loser. I record it every week, but I missed watching the show 2 weeks in a row. One episode down today... one more to go.

3. Walking out doors. I haven't walked for exercise outdoors since early fall, but it's warming up... time to hit the pavement.

4. Eating at home. I did alot of on the go eatting this weekend, and though most of it was good, nothing beats making it yourself and knowing exactly what is going into your meals... and your body.

5. Putting it all out there on the blog. I started to update my progress photos, but didn't get it just how I want to. I want to be able to see some real before and after. This is going to take come help from a professional blogger or at least a techie... but i am going to give you what you deserve.

So, there, I've said it. Now you hold me to it and if you can't, just GET BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment