Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 23: Workout Schedule

This is my workout schedule for February




This is it's new home.

My goal is everyday. But as you can see the Super Bowl foiled my plans earlier in the week. Still I have a 5 day a week minimum. Of course the excludes extreme illness and things of that nature. But you get my drift. I'm not just working out to maintain. I'm working out to make a change. (Cue the Michael Jackson: "I'm gonna make a change... for once in my life. It's gonna feel real good. Gonna make a difference. Gonna make it right...)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I could ever be so organized and forward-thinking! Good job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta put it out there. Plan for it. That way it's not overlooked. Sometimes there maybe substitutes... due to weather or child care. But seeing what's available and when, helps me switch it up, so the workouts don't get boring.

    ReplyDelete