Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 18: It shows!

So, once again I have begun to here a variety of comments about my weight loss. One teacher said, "Are you lossing weight? I thought you were before, but I can really see it now." Another couple of them asked how much I had lost so far. Still my favorite was... "Girl, you gone blow away in a minute." Now, that was far from the truth, but still flattering. I promise you this time last year no one would have said that. It's nice to know that someone's noticing (I mean my husband says I look good all the time, but he's supposed to).
So, though the scale is not moving at light speed, I can tell that my body is changing. And what is important is how you look and feel. Thanks for those of you who are reminding me that my work is paying off.

2 comments: