Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 19: I'm going there!

Okay folks, it's nearing Valentine's Day and I feel the need (as a public service announcement) to remind everyone that exercise increases your libido. Yes, I said it... Exercise helps you to become ready, willing, and able for those intimate moments to come. How do I know? Well, I've been increasing my level of physical activity since last year March... A few things have changed. ;o)
1. Exercise increases your feel good horomones- And when you feel good... you are more likely to... you know.
2. Exercise increases blood flow- This increases your level of arousal and you are more likely to... you know
3. Exercise increases your endurance- And we all know... out of breathe and spent is not cute after 2 minutes of... you know
4. Plus as you exercise you will feel better about the way you look, so... you won't mind showing it off

If you don't believe me, try it yourself. I had to tell you a little bit before the big day because though some results are instant (ie. increased blood flow), others are not so rapid (ie. the endurance)

I had to blog about it cause it was on my mind. :) I LOOOVE the side effects of exercise.

2 comments:

  1. I really didnt need to know this. I mean, I know it. I just didnt need to hear it from my little sister. YUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! Some things just have to be said. I mean, what if I didn't put it out their. It could be my fault that someone is still in the dark. I couldn't have that on my conscious. ;)

    ReplyDelete