Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 4: The Support

This week in weight loss has been fantastic. Because I have publized my new weight loss goals on blogger.com and facebook for the world to see, I am receiving so much praise and support. My sister offers support over the phone. Danielle is supporting me from Korea. Tasha and Karen offered their praise from Sunny Florida. Even my battle buddy Roper whom I went through basic training has come along to share her weight loss success with me. Old schoolmate Sherri has offered the advice of spin class for fast results. And I can't forget the loving "Gems" that I work with on a daily basis. I have a feeling they'll be gaining me soon. It's becoming clearer to me why posting your journey is a successful weightloss tool. I have my very own cheering section. It's an amazing feeling. And I don't want to let those people down. I want to show them what I am made of... and trust me... It's not supposed to be 29.4% fat. So, to those of you who support me, keep doing it. It's inspiring. And trust me, I'll support you.

3 comments:

  1. It worked finally. Any way, I love you and can't wait to see you reach your goals. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were finally able to get on here. Are are my number one supporter and it is only fitting that you would be the first to post. Thanks for everything. I love you. Keep Posting and pass it on. :)

    ReplyDelete