Friday, March 11, 2011

Day 53: Bummer

So, I called today at 5:00 in the morning and it turns out that boot camp at my local Y has already begun for this session. So, I'll have to wait a couple of months before attending. But that may be a good thing. Spring will be upon us... meaning the freezing cold will no longer be an excuse to sleep in. Still, in the mean while I wont just be sitting back doing nothing. I'm going to start searching for my first 5K. I'm going to plan to do it during the summer. That way I'll have plenty of time to prepare and train. I don't want to just finish, I want to finish strong. So, if you hear of any great 5Ks, let me know. I'm willing to do a little bit of travel. I figure I can enjoy the journey and the destination. And if you're game, you can join me. I prefer the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment