Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Go Green or Go Home

Okay, so diet wise... today was a 4 on a scale of one to 10. I had and egg and cheese biscuit for breakfast. I had plain vanilla soft serve ice cream to recover from Xavier receiving 6 shots to get ready for PreK. I had one slice of veggie pizza with a large arugala salad for lunch. I had and apple and trail mix for a snack. Then for dinner I had Sweet Thai Chilli Wings. Plus I enjoyed Diet Coke and Rum at Happy Hour with co-workers. Sooo... That's that.

But what I can be excited about it my ride to work. Yesterday and today I rode my bike to work. 1 1/2 miles there and 1 1/2 miles back. 3 miles in all. No gas, more exercise, and time to think. It feels good to bike to work. It's good for me and good for the environment. My new job is much farther down the road (about 9 miles). I hope to bike ride there at least a couple of times this year. I'll get in one practice day this summer (2 weeks left). I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment