Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Thoughts... Partners and Money

So I've been trying to figure out what will help motivate me. It's funny too because as I'm checking my email I see and invite from my sister saying... "Get in shape with me on MyFitnessPal." Coincidence? I think not. One of the number one weight loss tips is to do it with a partner. Find some one to be accountable to. Want to make it more interesting? Wager. There are websites that let you "gamble" with your weight. I can't recommend any of the sites, because I've never tried them. Still, I know they exsist. I've even been tossing about the idea of letting you guys in on the action. See, I was thinking, I could ensure 6 days a week of working out by putting my money where my running shoes are. You see, I could say, the first person to text me at 8pm and ask if I've worked out could win $5... but only if I haven't worked out. I'd have to be completely honest... and we'd have to have some guidelines as to what a real workout is... cause I count swimming, canoeing, and leisure bike riding (among other things). But, it's not set in stone. So, if you like the sound of it, send me a comment. I need all the motivation I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment