Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bike Riding- Easy on the feet.

I have flat feet, so running can be painful (good running shoes help some). Therefore, I don't take to the pavement often. So, yesterday I did an 8 mile bike ride instead. It took in alost an hour. I wasn't riding my absolute hardest (I wanted to make sure there was something left in the tank to get back). I was a nice ride. I rode from mile marker 101 to mile marker 105 and back. I'd like to do it at least once a week. My new school is about 9 miles away. I could bike there on a good day. I said I was going to try it before school. Guess that means this week. I'll actually be doing preplanning. During that time, it work out well because it's during an adjustment period. I'll shoot for Wednesday. (Humpin' on Hump Day) Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment