Tuesday, February 21, 2012

37 Days In

Hello, blogger family! I've been gone a while, I know, but it has not been idol time. I have been doing this workout and eating program called the "Supreme 90 Day System." I got it from CVS for $19.99 (it's sort of a knock off of P90X) and it was worth every penny. Right after the holidays I'd gotten up to around 196 lbs. And I just couldn't see myself being over 200 lbs again (Oh, Hell No!). So, I put my money where my mouth is and bought (get this list) a hula hoop, shake weight, the supreme system, some UFC gloves and a ton of healthy foods. Granted , the system and the healthy foods are the most used (for the past 37 days). And now I'm back at 179 lbs... Yeppie. And my sister has an awesome scale that shows weight, bmi, and percentage of water in your body. My BMI went down (good thing) and my water percentage went up (also a good thing). I'm loving the compliments I'm getting and it motivates me to do more and eat right. Lately I've been pulling double duty when possible, working out in the morning and again in the evening. One workout is usually some type of class either zumba, training to instruct kickboxing at the Universal Martial Arts Dojang, or boot camp in the park with my nephew. Anyway, stay tuned for pictures and video... Oh, thanks Nicole for asking if I still post and letting me know that you are watching. It was the little boost I needed to get back on the blogging wagon.
--
==================================================================
This mobile text message is brought to you by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment