Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow


Brianna took this picture. She's so talented.


Well, folks, when I decide to cut calories, I usually decide to cut one other thing... my hair. Yeah, I know some of you think its crazy. You may be wondering why. Honestly, it has more to do with the hard water here drying my hair out than anything. But, everytime I do it I feel more free... more ready to take on the world. Knowing that I am strong enough and confident enough to wack my hair off and keep it moving... is like an energizer. Does everybody like it? No. But that's not what matters. What matters is that I can get my workout on without worrying about sweating out my perm or missing up my do. I can get up and go to work without spending 30 minutes on my hair (which means more time for the workout). I love being foot loose and fancy free.

No comments:

Post a Comment